Skip to content
- St. Louis Rams QB Sam Bradford went 14-for-25 for 167 yards, two touchdowns and one interception in Week 2, reports The Associated Press.
- Carolina Panthers head coach John Fox said it is too early to name either QB Matt Moore or QB Jimmy Clausen as the starter for Week 2, reports The Associated Press.
- Detroit Lions RB Jahvid Best rushed for 78 yards and two touchdowns on 17 carries and caught nine passes for 154 yards and one touchdown in Week 2, according to The Associated Press.
- Despite leaving the game in the first quarter and not returning, Ryan Mathews’ ankle injury is not believed to be serious according to NFL Network’s Jason La Confora.
- Tampa Bay Bucs WR Mike Williams caught two passes for 54 yards and a touchdown in the team’s Week 2 win over Carolina.