Now that we know how the first round shook out, here’s a look at how the next 32 picks may go.
33. New England Patriots (14-2) From Carolina: OLB Akeem Ayers, UCLA: The Pats like their 3-4 OLBs more versatile than most.
34. Buffalo Bills (4-12): OLB Justin Houston, Georgia: The boom or bust pick should benefit from 1st round pick Marcell Dareus.
35. Cincinnati Bengals (4-12): QB Andy Dalton, TCU: I don’t get the sudden infatuation, but that’s the buzz.
36. Denver Broncos (4-12): DE Da’Quan Bowers: The slip and slide stops for the once potential No. 1 overall choice.
37. Cleveland Browns (5-11): DE Jabaal Sheard, Pittsburgh: Dick Jauron gets his defensive end to play next to his new defensive tackle.
38. Arizona Cardinals (5-11): OLB Brooks