1. Arizona Cardinals: QB Matt Barkley, USC – Little sunshine in the desert this season as Arizona finds out there isn’t a starting quality signal-caller on the roster, problem solved with Barkley.
2. Cleveland Browns: WR Robert Woods, USC – With teams keying on Trent Richardson and no weapons at wide out, Cleveland is forced to select best receiver on the board.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee – The Blaine Gabbert experiment ends after just two seasons, new rookie salary structure makes this move possible.
4. St Louis Rams: CB David Amerson, North Carolina State – Rare one-on-one coverage abilities makes this Wolfpack ball-hawk too enticing to pass up.
5. Indianapolis Colts: OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia – After overloading on the offensive side of the ball, Colts begin to re-build the defense with young pass-rusher.